• We believe the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments in their entirety, to be the verbally inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writing, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of the world, and preserved by God throughout the ages to be the Divine and final authority for all faith and life.
• We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinite, perfect, and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate. We believe that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross as a sacrifice sufficient for the sins of the world, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where He serves as our Mediator and Intercessor with the Father until He returns at the end of this age.
The Holy Spirit
• We believe that the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is to reveal the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ; to convict individuals of sin; to regenerate the sinner who believes; and to indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
• We believe that man was created in the image of God and that his subsequent willful sin resulted in physical and spiritual death and in the necessity of a new birth for salvation.
• We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection provide the only ground for salvation; that salvation is by God's grace alone, complete and eternal; and that only as one receives this gift of God through personal faith in Christ is one born of the Holy Spirit and made a child of God.
• We believe that water baptism and communion are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age.
• We believe that the Church is composed of all persons who have been born again through saving faith in Jesus Christ and have therefore become members of the Body of Christ of which He is the Head. Furthermore, we believe that the local church should be the visible expression and should fulfill the purpose of Christ’s commission to the world.
• We believe in the imminent, bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this expectation should encourage the believer to lead a godly and fruitful life.
Eternal life / Judgment
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: of the believer to everlasting blessedness and eternal life in the presence of God, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting punishment apart from God.